Improvements & Risk Registers
Service Improvement Manager provides a powerful, yet simple, central repository for recording, managing and tracking all of your improvement opportunities, activities and risks.
The improvements register incorporates all tasks and activities taken from a variety of sources, including those automatically generated from your assessments, plus improvement opportunities identified and recorded by your team members via their personal dashboard.
- Review accept or reject improvement opportunities
- Set a priority level for each improvement opportunity or task
- Assign individual owners or manage tasks through an improvement initiative
- Monitor progress as improvement activities are completed
Service Improvement Manager’s easy to use interface offers detailed status reporting, with the ability to search and filter on all improvements.
Why restrict yourself to using complex spreadsheets to manage risks, when you can leverage a comprehensive solution such as SIM to manage the lifecycle of all risks for you.
- Record and assess any identified type of risk
- Assess the likelihood and impact to determine the resulting risk score and priority
- Document your planned risk mitigation steps and countermeasures
- Assign the risk to an owner or track progress through an improvement initiative
- Review and record the residual risk score upon implementation
Service Improvement Manager provides you with the flexibility to modify a full range of configurable options to meet your needs, including the requirements for setting risk weightings, risk types, levels and labels.
Are you struggling to stay on top of your improvement plans and activities?
Start using SIM to gain better visibility and control of all your improvement activities and risks.